Fundamental Training Autism
Working with autism? This is what we can do for you.
Job-Flow organizes basic trainings “Autism”. During these trainings, various aspects related to autism will be discussed by means of executing experiential exercises in practice. Our trainings are always compiled and discussed in advance with the client. This way we are always able to offer a company-tailored training. Where it is desired, we work in a practical way with existing and relevant cases from the organization.
More about our fundamental training “Autism”:
- During this training you will learn to empathize more with the perception of the person with autism by undergoing a number of experiential exercises.
- We examine the underlying causes of the functioning of the behaviour of the person with autism. We look for the function of behaviour and the participants gain insights into the different manifestations of the behaviour in question.
- The training is provided by a certified trainer with years of practical experience.
- The duration of the training is 3,5 hours, including preparations.
- The costs are € 795,-, excluding VAT. Proof of participation is included.
- It’s also possible to offer the lecture via Teams.
- The maximum number of participants is twelve persons per group.
- The location is to be determined.
The training must take place within a distance of 40km from the Jan Camperstraat 5, Heerlen. If the distance is greater, € 0,19 per km will be charged. Any additional costs fora n external location are for the account of the customer. The payment term is 15 days after sending the invoice.